
Body Heat
3-19-10
I don't know about you but there are certain things I want from a movie if I'm going to spend any significant amount of time with it. As far as I'm concerned Body Heat has damn near all of those things and wraps 'em up in one of the more expertly crated films I've seen. Cast...how about an absurdly young and amazing William Hurt and Kathleen Turner? They are both out of this world good and I can easily say these two alone are worth the price of admission. Then you have one of the better neo noir type stories that flows along at a perfect speed. I can all but guarantee you won't be bored. Nor will you be able to predict whats coming next...or at least I couldn't. And just when you think you've got it all figured...BAM...you're hit with one of the better twist endings I've seen in a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment